CLOSE
  • ProArts is an e-commerce that sells accessories and customizations for GoPro.

The target public are men between 25 and 40 years with passion for extreme sports. Because this we did looking…
  • ProArts is an e-commerce that sells accessories and customizations for GoPro.

The target public are men between 25 and 40 years with passion for extreme sports. Because this we did looking…
  • ProArts is an e-commerce that sells accessories and customizations for GoPro.

The target public are men between 25 and 40 years with passion for extreme sports. Because this we did looking…
  • ProArts is an e-commerce that sells accessories and customizations for GoPro.

The target public are men between 25 and 40 years with passion for extreme sports. Because this we did looking…

Responsive E-Commerce

ProArts is an e-commerce that sells accessories and customizations for GoPro.

The target public are men between 25 and 40 years with passion for extreme sports. Because this we did looking for a fresh and aggressive design, full-width slider allows us to highlight the best products and also to make brand.

From the menu you can access each item categorized and as you surfing the web learns about your preferences and will show relevant articles.

At home we have a selection of featured products and also all accessories and custom.

Site Statistics reflected the people was lost in the categories and the percentage of output was high. After identifying this, we modified the web showing more number of items in each section of a look encouraging that the potential customer can see a large number of articles. The result was a decrease in output rate of 9% and an increase in the conversion rate of 13% overall, 22% by highlighting clients from Facebook where mobile version is the most popular with our users.

The site is fully responsive and has javascript animations to make the website more dynamic.

They emphasize the social connections accessible from anywhere on the web.

View Online

Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.